10. The beautiful Cariocas (Brazilians from Rio)
9. Fresh coconut juice and beiju (a pancake made from yucca flour) without the pig fat!
7. Chatting it up in Portugues with Cariocas
6. The drop-dead gorgeous Brazilian men
5. You haven’t partied until you’ve partied in Rio during Carnaval!
4. The samba parade at the Sambodromo
3. People-watching at Ipanema
2. Sucos e salgados – juice stands where you can get fresh juice of any tropical fruit you can imagine (custard apple, cashew, avocado, etc.) along with a bready snack. My favorite was pão de queijo (cheese bread) because it tastes just like chipa
1. Have I mentioned the men?
Lounging in paradise
View of Pão de Açucar
The best part of Ipanema, the view at sunset
Samba parade at Sambodromo
Samba-ing at the Sambodromo
daily feminist cheat sheet
1 hour ago